Whether you want to work in electronics, aerospace, biotechnology or breweries, this program can provide you with the necessary training. Engineering technology integrates theory and application in mechanical, electrical and electronic systems, fluid power, automation, robotics and computer software. Our 600-hour program is 75% hands-on, gets students in front of industry leaders and trains students in the areas that companies have requested. Students will receive:
• OSHA and LEAN certification
• Industry tours and guest speakers
• Work experience program (WEP)
• Employment readiness bootcamp
• Multiple projects and industry collaboration
• San Diego EDC preferred provider opportunities
Students will experience an accelerated program designed to prepare them with the skill sets to qualify for immediate entry into positions with local industry. Or, if a student has a college degree in this subject area or is interested in pursuing one in the future, this is the perfect supplement to enhance their current or future education.