Designed to train students to qualify for an American Welding Society (AWS) code, this 132-hour course will explore basic welding processes and procedures, safety, interpretations of blueprints/shop drawings, metallurgy, fabrication tools, welding qualifications and procedure qualification. In addition, students will receive a significant amount of hands-on training in:
• OFC/OFW (oxyfuel cutting/oxyfuel welding)
• SMAW (shielded metal arc welding)
• GMAW (gas metal arc welding)
• FCAW (flux core arc welding)
• GTAW (gas tungsten arc welding)
GI Bill®, Sallie Mae and WIOA funding available.
Complete Application, click here, Work Skills Application.