Two Options Available-In-Person and Livestream!
Whether you want to boost your income, create a new job opportunity, provide a service to your community, or increase the value to your current employer, this is the
perfect opportunity. Successful notaries are valuable in almost any industry: real estate, legal, medical, and banking to name just a few. We are offering an option
of an in-person or livestream seminar, which responds to the current demand in the field. You will be ready to take the official notary exam and practice as a safe and effective notary.
Note: For in-person class students, you are automatically registered for the official state exam directly following the class. For livestream class students, use this link to view the schedule for other in-person testing in California: https//exam-registration.cpshr.us/notary/exam-registration. It is recommended that students register for a test date, time, and site prior to registering for a class, as test dates do sometimes fill. Testing information is updated regularly and larger counties offer multiple test dates and times each month. Walk-ins are welcome, although you are not guaranteed a seat. Must be at least 18 years of age. A serious conviction may disqualify an applicant. Register for the official notary exam 15 days in advance or be a walk-in candidate.
Bring the following with you for the exam:
1) Completed Secretary of State-Notary Public Application (livestream class students only)
2) Proper ID
• State-issued driver’s license or ID card
• U.S. passport or a passport issued by a foreign government
• U.S. military ID card
3) 2 x 2 color passport photo of yourself (can be obtained at Walgreens and CVS)
4) Two #2 pencils
5) Completion Certificate from notary public training (livestream class students only)
6) Payment for the exam, check or money order in the amount of $40 made payable to “Secretary of State”