A Helpdesk certification provides a strong base for a long career in IT. This program is comprised of three courses – A+, Network+ and MS-6000: Microsoft Office Series III – to prepare you to start a career as an IT Helpdesk Administrator. Through these three courses, you will gain the skills and knowledge necessary to perform the following tasks on personal computer hardware and operating systems: installation, PC building, system upgrades, repair, system configuration, troubleshooting, problem diagnosis and preventative maintenance.
The A+ Certification shows technical ability and signifies the competence to support a wide variety of hardware and software. Network + Certification validates that you have the knowledge needed to use and maintain a wide range of networking technologies and have proficiency in networking administration and support.
The MS-6000: Microsoft Office Series III module will provide the range of skills needed to create professional-quality documents and effectively communicate and collaborate within an office environment. The content covered includes how to create, edit and enhance documents in Microsoft Word, how to organize, calculate and analyze information in Microsoft Excel, how to exchange information and manage your activities in Microsoft Outlook, and how to create effective and robust presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint. Additional skills will include how to create and format various types of diagrams with Microsoft Visio and how to collaborate effectively? with the use of Office 365 Web Apps, OneDrive, and Skype for ?Business
This Helpdesk Admin program provides you with the knowledge to sit for three international certification exams. Two exams make up the A+ Certification, and one exam leads to the CompTIA Network + Certification. The registration and cost for both A+ certification exams and the Network+ exam are covered.
- Understand the basics of operating systems (OS), network technologies and design principles
- Install, configure, upgrade and maintain PC workstations and SOHO networks
- Manage and troubleshoot a basic network infrastructure, using common ports and networking protocols
- Install and manage wired and wireless networks, adhering to standards and using modern testing tools
- Identify and troubleshoot performance and connectivity issues related to PC’s and networks
- Demonstrate an understanding of the soft skill expectations of an allied healthcare professional .
- A+ Comprehensive
- Network +
- Microsoft Office Series III
- Expert-led video based training
- Textbooks: A+ All In One & Network + All in One
- Competency assessments
- National Certification exam fee
- High School Diploma or GED
- Web browser with internet connection