Our PenTest+ Training Program includes three courses: Customer Service Professional, CompTIA PenTest+ and Microsoft Office Series I.
You’ll often be required to interact with customers, clients and coworkers so customer service is a priority. The Fundamentals of Customer Service course, aligned with standards set forth by the Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE), is designed to be transferable to any position, across virtually any industry. Successfully completing this course will lead to a Customer Service Certified (CSC) credential.
You are also provided with training that covers Microsoft Word and Excel. These courses provide strong word processing and spreadsheet skills that are valuable to business and IT professionals across all industries. According to Burning Glass data, Microsoft Word and Excel are in the top 5 Baseline Skills required by employers for all IT candidates.
The Ethical Hacker (CompTIA PenTest+) certification program focuses on developing the following 5 primary skills including, Planning and Scoping, Information Gathering & Vulnerability Identification, Attacks & Exploits, Penetration Testing Tools, and Reporting & Communication. Upon completion of this program, you’ll be able to demonstrate the hands-on ability to test devices in new environments such as the cloud and mobile, in addition to traditional desktops and servers.
The CompTIA PenTest+ certification exam focuses on the technical, hands-on details of the cybersecurity field, including how to emulate a cyber threat, infiltrate a secure network architecture and conduct a penetration test against your organizational networks (with permission, of course).
- Customer Service Professional I
- Microsoft Office Series I
- CompTIA Pen Test+
- Conduct information gathering using appropriate techniques
- Perform a vulnerability scan and analyze scan results
- Exploit wireless and RF-based vulnerabilities, application-based vulnerabilities and local host vulnerabilities
- Analyze tool output or data related to a penetration test
- Recommend mitigation strategies for discovered vulnerabilities
- Expert-led video based training
- Textbook: PenTest+ All in One
- Competency assessments
- National Certification exam fee
- High School Diploma or GED
- Web browser with internet connection
- Course registration & payment
- CompTIA Security+, Network+, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience