The Healthcare IT (HIT) field is booming with development in technology and migration from paper files to electronic records. It is one of the fastest-growing fields in IT today, with new jobs and opportunities created constantly.?
In our Healthcare IT Certification Training, you’ll get to choose your path for certification through either a Healthcare or a Technical focus. Both paths cover medical office procedures & administration and Healthcare IT certification basics. The healthcare-focused path concentrates on Electronic Health Records and CompTIA A+ certification and prepares you for the CEHRS and A+ exams. Whereas the more technical path is focused on CompTIA A+ and Network+ certifications.
After completing our program and passing the Healthcare IT certification exams, you’ll be qualified for opportunities like Practice Workflow and Information Specialist, Management Redesign Specialist, Clinician/Practitioner Consultant, Implementation Support Specialist/Manager, PC Technician, Technical/Software Support Specialist, Technology Specialist and more!
Medical Office Procedures and Administration
Electronic Health Records
- Manage and troubleshoot a basic network infrastructure, using common ports and networking protocols
- Install and manage wired and wireless networks, adhering to standards and using modern testing tools
- Assess security risks and identify potential threats to hardware, software, and physical location
- Conduct risk mitigation for systems, hardware and peripherals
- Implement disaster recovery procedures and security contingency plans
- Expert-led video based training
- eBook: Kinn's Medical Administrative Assistant
- eBook: Integrated Electronic Health Records
- Textbook: A+ All In One
- Textbook: Network + All in One
- Competency Assessments
- National Certification exam fee
- High School Diploma or GED
- Web browser with internet connection